Thursday, July 23, 2009

66% of You Were Wrong

We went for another ultrasound yesterday, and after about 1/2 hour, the little guy moved around enough for us to get a much clearer peek. And even I believe we have enough evidence to confidently announce that it is a BOY. Which means, if anyone has any good ideas for boy names, please send them our way, since we really don't have one picked out yet.

This week has brought much more kicking. So, I guess what they say is true, boys are much more active even from the start.

4 comments:

  1. I was right! :-) Gabe will have another boy to play with. :-) I have alot of hand-me-down outfits, so I guess I can pass them your way if you would like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I am thinking you won't want our hand-me-downs now. Except we have this one blue jumper with frogs. It was a day care outfit. I'll dig it out for you if you want. Other than that.....no.....you don't want them.
    My babysitter suggested Aiden. I think you guys should plan it so he has some cool intials, like R.A.D. (Richard Alan?) or G.O.D. (Gregory Oscar) or W.M.D. (William Michael) or P.H.D. (Phillip Harold). Now the name suggestions are just ideas. I like the initial idea. You can substitute any favorite or family names for those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a baby boy!! My top name pick is Jacob but I also like Parker, Logan, Alexander (Xander for short). I tend to like less common but not totally crazy name and I won't be offended if you don't like them!
    Hope you're feeling well!

    ReplyDelete