Tuesday, April 7, 2009

9 Weeks - Cheese and I are not friends

I know many of you may be reading this a few weeks post-posting, but I thought I would start this with a little insight into how life has been. The hardest thing for me so far has been all the things that I've had trouble eating:
  • Cheese
  • Meat
  • Root Beer
  • Mushrooms
  • Wheat (bread, pasta, etc)
Which, I have to say, has led to some interesting meals. Today's Lunch:
  • Fresh Pineapple
  • Baked Potato
Thankfully, I haven't lost my desire for ice cream, so the baby is getting SOME calcium other than in vitamins. It's a good thing I like vegetables too, since one day, I think my food intake included crackers and orange bell pepper slices.

To Robert's great joy I have already gone up a cup size.

To my great despair, I have already started to show. I guess when you're only 5' tall, there isn't much room for a baby to hide. Although any woman who doesn't agree that maternity pants are the best invention since sliced bread is LYING out her teeth. Pull on pants are fabulous - I rank them as high in practically as minivans. Probably both things you're not supposed to admit if you want to keep any sign of HIP.

1 comment:

  1. wait til you have to try and pull on knickers later... you will think pull on anything is the worst invention ever and you will be wanting side velcro!!!!

    ReplyDelete